612.804.6857 | Minneapolis, MN
Experienced recruiter and engaged world citizen, with strengths in relationship-building, organization & communication. I connect easily with all kinds of people, in-person and over the phone. I enjoy using my excellent relationship-building skills in a variety of settings.
Core qualifications: 15+ years’ experience in recruitment and networking. Well-versed in identifying qualified candidates and effectively using interactive & social media strategies. Collaborative, mission-driven, & entrepreneurial.
Tools I Use
CRM/Applicant Tracking: Bullhorn, BrassRing, Ultipro, SalesForce, MicroJ
Sourcing/Research: Indeed, StackOverflow, ZipRecruiter, Dice
Social Media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
Video Communications: Skype, Zoom
Director, IT Search | Sr IT Recruiter May 2016 to present
Versique Search & Consulting, Minneapolis, MN
- Full desk recruitment, including business development / client relationship management, recruiting and sourcing candidates, screening (in person and via phone or Skype), presentation, negotiation, offer presentation, and post-placement follow up.
- Act as ambassador for client companies; develop and maintain a pipeline of candidates and clients by cold-calling, networking, and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Build / maintain strong client relationships, understanding the job requirements and work culture.
- Create / maintain candidate pipelines, market candidates to prospective employers, coach candidates on their job search. I’ve garnered many referrals from happy clients and candidates.
Recruiting Strategist (Contract) March 2016
CLICK Talent, Minneapolis, MN
- Business development for small boutique agency specializing in creative/digital talent. Leveraged LinkedIn and business contacts to introduce CLICK to prospective corporate clients
- Extensive review of Minneapolis/St Paul mid-size company job marketplace to prospect for leads, including networking and cold- and warm-calling of prospects.
Talent Acquisition Consultant (Contract) July 2015 – February 2016
Buffalo Wild Wings, Minneapolis, MN
- Worked across multiple areas of need within Buffalo Wild Wings, from corporate / IT roles to field restaurant management (permanent/direct hire positions).
- Sourced and screened candidates from multiple states across the US to BWW standards.
- Advised regional managers on recruitment strategies and competitive offers.
- Via phone, sold BWW to prospective candidates, generating enthusiasm for a career path in a crowded marketplace.
- Served as reporting point of contact for BWW’s largest acquisition (42 stores).
Senior Recruiter September 2013 – May 2015
Prime Therapeutics, Eagan, MN
Re-established confidence in the IT and Enterprise Project Management Office recruitment practice after high-turnover and a low service quality predecessor.
- Recruited on an average of 30+ concurrent open positions.
- Collaborated with HR Business partners to pipeline candidates, tailor job descriptions, and coach internal customers.
- Presented monthly interview training to new managers across the company.
Recruiter | Division Dir | Dir of Permanent Services July 2006 – June 2013
Robert Half Technology, Minneapolis, MN
- Located, qualified, and placed candidates using networking techniques, cold-calling, LinkedIn/Twitter, and RHT’s proprietary CRM tool.
- Proactively maintained relationships with clients, as well as with placed and passive candidates.
- Managed top-producing team (#2 in North America) while also maintaining my own personal production.