How do you feel about your resume? Your LinkedIn profile?
What if the perfect opportunity showed up TODAY?
Do you feel proud? Clear about what you offer and ready for your job search?
Or do you feel cringey & overwhelmed?
“How do I fit 15 years of experience on a few pieces of paper?”
“I hate updating my resume!”
“What are they looking for, anyway?”
“I’m terrible at writing, especially about myself.”
“I’ve never been much for LinkedIn. I put up my profile years ago and haven’t looked at it since.”
“Where do I start?”
Your resume+LinkedIn profile ARE your professional brand.
Believe it or not, the first place a recruiter or hiring manager looks after hearing about you or seeing your resume is … LinkedIn.
You only get one chance to make a first impression ~ let it be a powerful one.
I’ll help you put your best (digital) foot forward.
WHY HIRE a professional?
You get expert help DONE QUICKLY + DONE RIGHT
TOO BUSY or OVERWHELMED?
I’ll take that ‘to-do’ off your hands
DON’T KNOW current resume & LinkedIn trends / best practices?
Don’t worry, I’ve got that covered
FEEL AWKWARD bragging about your accomplishments?
I created the PROFESSIONAL BRANDING PACKAGE especially for people who are 10+ years into their career.
You’re busy with work and your life, but you also want (need) your professional brand to look GREAT.
Invest in yourself:
Resume revision (a $359 value)
LinkedIn profile revision (a $229 value)
PROFESSIONAL BRANDING PACKAGE
(includes BOTH) = $499
(a limited time 15% discount)
WHY HIRE ME?
I’m an experienced recruiter
I’ve worked with numerous hiring managers, coached hundreds of job seekers, and reviewed thousands of resumes & LinkedIn profiles.
I write every day, persuasively and clearly. I blog, I write sales letters. I published a weekly newsletter for a year; I’ve even written and published a book.
Let’s put my experience to work for YOU
(it’s kind of like hiring the IRS to do your taxes).
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included in the Professional Branding Package?
- CALLS: an initial ~30 minute strategy call & draft review calls until we’ve got it;
- Content AND format revision & fine-tuning of your resume + LinkedIn profile;
- Your revised resume in Word and PDF formats;
- Live LinkedIn profile with custom cover photo and bespoke professional summary
How soon will my package be done?
Guaranteed within 5 business days, assuming you’re available for review and sign-off within that period.
What’s the step-by-step?
1. Use the ‘Buy Now’ button to purchase your package.
2. You’ll get a link to my calendar; use it to schedule our 1:1 initial phone conversation to gather data and identify/clarify your objectives. If a new LinkedIn profile photo is recommended, I’ll tell you during this call.
3. I get to work incorporating what we’ve discussed. I create professional formatting using current resume trends and searchable keywords. I call out content that highlights your skills and I use context to enhance credibility.
4. We talk again to review the drafts. I make agreed-upon revisions and you review/approve them. We keep going until you’re 100% satisfied (usually 2-4 rounds).
5. Within 24 hours of our final draft review conversation, your final resume revision is issued in Word and PDF formats, and your revised LinkedIn profile is live!
Throughout the process, I’m communicative and available.
What people are saying:
“It looks fantastic!!! The resume looks terrific! The LinkedIn page looks amazing! I love it!!! You rock!!! Thank you, so much!”
“Thank you so much ~ this is all absolutely wonderful!”
“You put so much time and effort into this; truly you have an art. I submitted everything last night around 10:30 PM. Hopefully I am the one that they see right away this morning. I will keep you posted.”
“I have so enjoyed working with you and appreciate your kindness and expertise in guiding me through this process.”
“I have enjoyed partnering with you to find a way to put a career’s worth of work on a few pieces of paper.”
“You are great at what you do, and I truly appreciate you working with me.”
“BOOM!!!! I like it, Looks terrific. Thank you for your time.”
“Look for others that need your help because I will definitely pass along your info!!!!”
“I just wanted to thank you…I had a job interview today and was told that my resume was probably the most impressive they have seen. I was offered the job on the spot.”
Let me help you shine.
Want to see if we’re a fit?
Let’s chat! Here’s a link to my calendar for a free 15-minute intro call.